The Jerome Public Works Department provides many services for our residents, including the following:
- Annual village-wide clean up.
- Brush Clean up – brush and tree limb removal, as budget permits.
- Yard Waste Pick-up, as budget permits.
- Maintains Jerome’s streets and water system.
- Maintains all village properties.
- Snow removal and salting of streets.
- Off-street parking – At a resident’s written request, installation of off-street parking – the resident will pay for materials and the Village the labor costs. See below for the application form.