To address the current health crisis, the Jerome Village Office and Water Department will be closed to walk-in customers from Tuesday, March 17th through Monday March 30th. Water payments and surveys can be put in the deposit slot to the right of the front office doorway. Please call 546-2203 regarding any questions or business with the Village.
Please see the article below for resources and links to information about COVID-19 from various public health organizations.
Sangamon County Public Health Department COVID-19
The Sangamon County Public Health Department along with HSHS, Memorial Health System, SIU Medicine and Springfield Clinic are putting out joint daily statements that can be found on the SCPHD website.
In another effort to provide timely and accurate information to the public, Coronavirus.illinois.gov centralizes the breaking updates from state government, prevention and preparation tips, frequently asked questions and resources from public health experts.
• News: The latest announcements from the Governor’s Office and state agencies on the evolving response to COVID-19.
• Prevention: Tips to keep safe and healthy practices at home, in the office, in long term care facilities, in homeless shelters, around local neighborhoods and during day-to-day activities.
• Preparation: How to take effective actions to plan for a situation where you may get sick, such as implementing family action plans, and what to do if you suspect you may have been exposed to COVID-19.
• FAQs: Answers to general questions on COVID-19 and more specific questions related to education and unemployment.
• Resources: Guidance from experts at the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and crucial information for both families and medical providers.
• About Coronavirus: What is coronavirus? Instructions on what individuals can do to protect themselves and help prevent community spread.