Good Afternoon all. In light of the Coronavirus outbreak, the Village of Jerome, as well as other governmental bodies, are undertaking measures to ensure public health and safety! We ask our residents to follow best practices.
Please stay at home if it all possible and practice social distancing when out in public. As the Village President of Jerome, I will exercise everything in my power under consultation with the Village Board of Trustees to keep our 1600 residents safe.
Our village is called home by individuals of all ages and backgrounds. Many of our residents are elderly and are at high risk. Please check on your neighbors’ well-being. This village is built on being strong and caring.
I simply ask for you to follow the CDC Guidelines:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Wash your hands with soap for 20 seconds!
- Stay home if sick!
- Work from home if available!
I ask all to stay educated!
I ask all to stay calm!
I ask all not to hoard food and other consumer goods!
Most importantly, take care of one another!