Saturday, November 7
8:00 A.M. – 3:00 P.M.
ILLINOIS STATE FAIRGROUNDS
MUST have a voucher in-hand or show on a mobile device in order to drop off items.
Register for a free voucher today at www.Springfield.IL.US/HHW.
• Voucher registration will end at 12-noon on Friday, November 6,
or when all the time slots have been occupied, whichever occurs first.
• Questions about the drop-off event or issues filling out the form?
Call Springfield’s Office of Public Works at 217.789.2255.
- This event is not open to businesses, institutions, or not-for-profit organizations.
- Vouchers are limited to one per household, per delivery.
- Vouchers are valid for the time slot listed only.
- No latex/acrylic paint will be accepted. For a full list of acceptable and unacceptable items, please visit www.springfield.il.us/hhw.
- Participants are required to wear a face-mask as soon as they enter the fairgrounds until they leave.
- Participants must stay in their vehicles at all times as soon as they enter the fairgrounds until they leave.
- At the collection point, designated staff will unload the items being dropped off from the participant’s vehicle.
- Please place the items in the vehicle’s trunk or truck bed for easier access and removal.
- We cannot ensure that containers will be returned. Please make sure items are delivered in disposable containers