The Village of Jerome Public Works crews will be picking up Christmas trees after the holidays. Please be sure to read and follow the following guidelines.
- Trees must be at the curb prior to January 7th when pickup will begin.
- Trees must be clean – no lights, ornaments, or tinsel.
- Trees cannot be in bags.
- No artificial trees.
Public works will be picking up branches on the following schedule this year. Please read the notes below for guidelines on what will and will not be accepted.
Monday, April 2nd
Monday, May 7th
Monday, June 4th
Monday, July 9th
Monday, August 6th
Monday, September 3rd
Monday, October 1st
Monday, November 5th
- Branches should be placed in front of your residence near the road the weekend before the pickup is scheduled. Please do not put them out any earlier.
- Branches should be no longer than 8 feet.
- No logs, tree trunks, whole or partial trees, bushes, twigs, or yard waste bags will be picked up.
- Residents with branch piles of ½ truck load or more should contact the Public Works Department to inquire about the charge for a large load.
- It will take several days for the Public Works staff to work their way through the Village to pick up the branches.